Siddha Pet Abandonment & Separate
- Homeopathic Oral Spray.
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences.
- Insecure, Fearful, Seeks Attention.
- Non GMO, No Alcohol.
- Homeopathic Remedy.
Homeopathy & Flower Essences:
- Jump start your pet's natural ability to heal.
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming.
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements.
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives.
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology.
- 4-6 week supply depending on pet's weight.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Feels insecure
- Seeks attention
- Startles easily
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.
Active Ingredient ... Purpose
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Calc Fluor 12X HPUS ... feels need to be totally protected and secure
Calc Phos 12X HPUS ... needs people around to feel secure
Calc Sulph 6X HPUS ... constantly tries to gain appreciation from people
Honeysuckle 5X HPUS ... longing for past; homesickness
Kali Phos 6X HPUS ... startles easily; morose
Mimulus 5X HPUS ... afraid to be alone but also shy and nervous in company
Nat Carb 9C HPUS ... fear of people
Star of Bethlehem 5X HPUS ... after effects of physical, mental and emotional shock
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Allspice*, Bittersweet*, Chrysanthemum*, Desert Barrel Cactus*, Fuschia*, Mulberry*, Natural Flavor, Peanut*, Purified and Structured Water, Rosa Rugosa Alba*
* flower essence
Pets 31 lbs and heavier: 5 sprays in mouth twice per day 5 days per week.
Pets 30 lbs and lighter: 3 sprays in mouth twice per day 5 days per week.
May be sprayed into pet's water bowl. May be applied externally to the top of the pet's head.
Warnings: Stop use and ask a veterinarian if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.