Nordic Naturals Omega Focus Junior
- 900 mg total omega-3s; 10 mg DMAE (as Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate); 100 mg Phosphatidylserine.
- Concentrated omega-3 fish oil plus key brain-supporting nutrients for ages 6-18.
- Supports the healthy structure and function of brain cells.
- Promotes healthy cognitive and behavioral activities.
- Supports focus, attention, and learning.
- Small, easy-to-swallow soft gels.
Omega Focus Junior is a unique blend of nutrients that benefits attention and learning by supporting overall brain health.
Serving Size: 4 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value **
Total Fat 1 g 1%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g ^
DMAE (as Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate) 10 mg ^
Phosphatidylserine 100 mg ^
Total Omega-3s 900 mg ^
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 225 mg ^
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 545 mg ^
Other Omega-3s 130 mg ^
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
^ Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardies), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob color, natural lemon flavor), phosphatidylserine, lipids from sunflower lecithin, beeswax, maltodextrin, dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate, d-alpha tocopherol, silicon dioxide, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols.
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Four soft gels once daily (or two soft gels twice daily), with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.