Flora Manuka Honey MGO 515+/UMF 15+
- Product of New Zealand.
- Grade No. 1 Amber.
- Safe for Children Ages 1 and Up.
Flora Manuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF rating.
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- UMF-certified and MGO-graded.
- 100% traceable - scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and UMF certification info.
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards).
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars.
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed.
- UMF License No. 2960.
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized.
Flora Manuka Honey is licensed by the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association in New Zealand. This is an internationally recognized, third-party verification system that ensures the identity, potency and quality of manuka honey. UMF graded products have been tested for three signature compounds that are all needed to ensure the honey is real manuka honey made from Leptospermum scoparium flowers: Leptosperin, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) and Methylglyoxal (MGO). The higher the UMF grading number on the product, the higher the concentration of signature compounds found in manuka honey.
UMF is a quality trademark. The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey and assures purity and quality.
Minimum Methylglyoxal Content (mg/kg): 515 mg/kg (MGO 515+).
1 tbsp (20 g) which contains 70 calories and 16 g of sugar (all naturally occurring, none added). Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast, or added to your favorite tea.