Flora Manuka Honey Blend MGO 30+
- Product of New Zealand.
- Grade No. 1 Amber.
- Safe for Children Ages 1 and Up.
Flora Manuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its MGO content.
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- 100% traceable - scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and MGO content.
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards).
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars.
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed.
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized.
Manuka honey, New Zealand native bush honey.
Minimum Methylglyoxal Content (mg/kg): 30 mg/kg (MGO 30+).
1 tbsp (20 g) which contains 70 calories and 16 g of sugar (all naturally occurring, none added). Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast, or added to your favorite tea.