Siddha Happy Heart
- Homeopathic Oral Spray.
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences.
- Anxiety in Heart, Melancholy, Indecision.
- Non GMO, No Alcohol.
- Sugar, Dairy & Gluten Free.
- Homeopathic Remedy.
Homeopathy & Flower Essences:
- Jump start your body's natural ability to heal.
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming.
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements.
- Alcohol, sugar, dairy & gluten free.
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives.
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology.
- One month supply.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Anxiety in heart
- Uncertainty about ambitions
- Soft pulse
- Weakness of will
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.
Active Ingredient ... Purpose
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Calc Fluor 12X HPUS ... indecision
Centaury 5X HPUS ... weakness of will; inability to say no
Fer Phos 12X HPUS ... anxiety in the heart; soft pulse; confusion of mind
Holly 5X HPUS ... frequently feel offended or hurt
Kali Phos 6X HPUS ... exhaustion after moderate mental effort
Mag Phos 12X HPUS ... nervous palpitation, persistent depression of spirits
Nat Mur 6X HPUS ... heart feels constricted; fluttering pulse; melancholy; absence of mind
Wild Oat 5X HPUS ... uncertainty about ambitions
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Bleeding Heart*, Milkmaids*, Natural Flavor, Phlox*, Pink Powder Puff*, Purified and Structured Water, Quinoa*, Rhubarb*, Rosa Castilian*, Rosa Macrophylla*, Rosa Primula*, Silversword*, Washington Lily*, Yellow Star Thistle*
* flower essence
Best if used in the morning and just before bed. Use 5 days per week until symptoms are relieved.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 4-5 sprays in mouth twice per day.
Children 2 years to under 12 years: 2-3 sprays in mouth twice per day.
Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
Warnings: Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.